By default, each Yourpay merchant has Pay By Group enabled with an instant integration for all purchases over DKK 500 using the default Yourpay - Pay By Group integration.
If you wish to access more features with a full Pay By Group account, you can do that and connect your existing Yourpay account to it.
A Custom Pay By Group account provides you with:
- Embedded integration options
- Custom branding for the group’s payment page and all email communication
- Pricing control to cover the cost or pass it on to your users
- Access to 100% of the user data that is collected from every group participant
- Marketing opt-in information for every user
- Ability to update groups after they are created if the price or inventory changes
- Support for installment payments
- Dynamic pricing based on the group’s size
- Manual invoicing tools
- Custom reports
- and much more!
To create a Custom Pay By Group account, go to PayByGroup.com and submit a demo request. The Pay By Group team will request from you these details to create your account:
- Business name
- Individual name
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Billing source
- Logo file
- Default purchase image file
- Additional user(s)
- Notification email(s)
Once you receive your Pay By Group account, you can enter your Pay By Group API Secret Key in the Yourpay Options for Integration page and be instantly activated.
From that point forward, any settings you adjust in your Pay By Group Business Portal will apply to all new groups from your site.