The Group Members tab contains a table that lists all of the customers who have been invited to join that purchase, along with the personal information they entered into the Pay By Group system upon joining the group. Please note that some of this information will be collected by default for any given Pay By Group purchase; other information must be requested by you in order for it to be collected and displayed. The Group Members table includes the following columns:
- Name: the name a customer entered into the Pay By Group system when they joined the purchase, or that the organizer entered for them when they invited them to join if that customer has not yet joined
- Email: the email address they used for their membership
- Age: their stated age. This will only be shown if the customer has connected a Facebook account to their Pay By Group account, and comes from Facebook directly
- Gender: their stated gender. This will only be shown if the customer has connected a Facebook account to their Pay By Group account, and comes from Facebook directly
- Location: their stated location. This will only be shown if the customer has connected a Facebook account to their Pay By Group account, and comes from Facebook directly
- Status: whether they have simply been Invited to or Joined the purchase, or have actually Paid funds to you
- Invited: If the organizer or another group member has used the Send Invites feature to invite a prospective customer to the purchase, but they have not joined. Members that are invited by the merchant through the API will also be listed here, if they have not yet joined
- Joined: The customer has committed to participating in the purchase but not been charged anything yet
- Paid: The customer has joined the group and been charged part or all of their share
- Total share: the full amount the customer will pay, across however many payment installments may be included in the purchase, based on the current size and configuration of the group. It does not include any fees the customer would be charged if you choose to pass the cost of the service on to your users.
- # Slots: the number of shares of the purchase that they claimed upon joining
- Opt-in: whether or not the customer has agreed to receive your marketing outreach
- Last joined at: the date the user most recently updated their membership. Examples of such behavior include editing their share amount or changing their payment method, etc.
If you’ve set your purchases to include Consumer Field values to collect additional information from your customers, each member entry will have a Details button on the far right of its row, after the Last joined at column.
Clicking on this button will expand that member entry to show the information that customer entered for the consumer field/s you’ve requested, and change the button text to Collapse. If the customer claimed more than one slot, they can enter unique information for each one claimed. Click the Collapse button to collapse the entry.