The Terms Acceptance tab contains a table that displays which of that purchase’s customers have accepted the legal terms you’ve uploaded to your Terms & agreements page and attached to the purchase by default or by specifying certain agreement(s) for this specific purchase.
Since customers must agree to your terms in order to join a purchase, this table also reflects who has joined the purchase. The table is organized into the following columns:
- Agreement: the document the customer agreed to, which is hyperlinked from this entry for easy reference to its full content
- Signed on: the date the customer made the agreement
- Signed by: the name of the customer that made the agreement
- Email address: that customer’s email address
- IP address: that customer’s IP address at the time they made the agreement
This information is stored as a unique event specific to each member’s acceptance, serving as a record to uniquely identify the individual accepting the terms for legal purposes.