The Billing table is an indexed list of all invoices in your Pay By Group account. These invoices detail any fees you have been charged in connection with your Pay By Group purchases. Such charges, and the accompanying invoices, are triggered either every two or more days when the balance of fees owed is greater than $100, or every 30 days regardless of fee balance, whichever comes first.
The table can be accessed by clicking the Billing link under the SETTINGS header in the left-hand sidebar of your business portal, and contains the following columns:
- ID: a unique alphanumeric string for each specific invoice
- Number: a shortened version of the ID, which is also a link to view that invoice as a PDF file (opens in a new tab, from where you may download it)
- Status: either paid or unpaid depending on whether we succeeded in charging the payment method on file for your account when generating the invoice
- Billed On: the date and time that invoice was generated
- Payment Method: your credit card or bank account that we debited for that invoice
- Amount: the total amount of fees charged in that invoice
Finally, the table can be sorted by clicking on the ID, Status, or Billed On column headers to re-sort the entries.