Pay By Group invoices list the fees associated with your purchases. You can read about the different types of Pay By Group fees in this article.
Your billing method will be charged for fees every two days, unless the balance of fees is under $100.00. In that case, we will charge you once the balance exceeds $100.00, or one month passes.
Invoices are found in your Billing table, accessed by clicking the Billing link under the SETTINGS header in the left-hand sidebar. Click on the Number entry for any given invoice to view it in a separate browser tab and download or print if you like.
Invoices are divided into top, middle, and bottom sections. The top section displays:
- Your business name and billing address as recorded in the Pay By Group system.
- The status of the charge for this invoice, either Paid or Unpaid.
- The date the invoice was issued.
Please note that we will automatically attempt to charge your billing method for unpaid invoices every 24 hours, and will notify you via email if an invoice payment fails and prompt you to update your billing method. If we cannot successfully bill your original billing method and you do not update it promptly, you risk the deactivation of your Pay By Group account.
The middle section of your invoices is the Invoice Summary, which contains a table displaying the entries of each fee charged. The columns in this table are:
- Date incurred: The date the payment which incurred a fee was made to you.
- Purchase ID: The ID for that purchase within the PBG system.
- Fee type: Which of three types of fees this was. Please note that any given purchase could have one, two, or all of these types associated with it. The fee types (described in detail here) are:
- Consumer Transaction fee
- Service fee
- Processing fee
- Description: The name of the purchase that incurred this fee.
- Amount: The amount charged to you for this fee.
Below this table, the total amount charged to you for this invoice, the billing method it was charged to, and the date it was charged, is displayed.
The bottom section of the invoice, Comments, lists the rules for when fees are charged (described in the introduction to this article) and to what account they will be charged. It also displays the Pay By Group support email address, should you have any questions about your invoices.